SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Orders placed after 3pm MST will ship the following day, Monday through Thursday. It can take up to 1 business day to process your order.
- OrthoPets over-the-counter products are medical devices and should be used only under the direction of a veterinarian.
- All over-the-counter products are designed for short-term use only and should be only used for approximately 3-6 months before considering a replacement. The wear down time can vary depending on the severity of the injury/condition as well as other factors.
- An initial break-in period is advised (ie. 10 minutes 4-6 times per day for 2 weeks.) Devices should not be left on overnight and are suggested to be used for no more than 4 continuous hours without a break. Although uncommonly encountered when following a proper wearing schedule, I understand it is recommended to monitor digits for swelling.
- There is no warranty expressed or implied on OrthoPets over-the-counter products.
- Adjustments may be considered, but items that are adjusted are immediately ineligible for the need for a return or exchange. Please contact OrthoPets about fit concerns or issues as soon as possible so we can determine if a modification is possible.
- If you need the assess fit of an item, please apply a protective garment over your pet’s paw or limb. You may use a very thin baby sock or stocking so that the item does not come in direct contact.
- If an OrthoPets over-the-counter product is defective from a manufacturing error, OrthoPets will replace the product at no cost to the customer. OrthoPets will determine defect causes.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS:
- Refunds (excluding shipping and restocking fees) can only be issued if the item is returned to us in resellable condition (free of dirt, pet hair, debris, etc.) and in its original package. OrthoPets reserves the right to reject returns and refunds.
- Shipping charges are not reimbursable. Restocking fees are 10% of the cost of the product. OrthoPets is also not responsible for the cost of shipping on return items (You may use whichever carrier you prefer should you need to return an item).
- OrthoPets must be made aware of any exchange or return needed within 14 days of purchase.
- OrthoPets is not responsible for shipping of exchange items. Exchanges can be sent to us using whichever carrier you prefer and OrthoPets will bill $15.00 for return shipping. If you prefer not to be billed by OrthoPets for return shipping on exchanges, you may include a return shipping label or email us one.
- OrthoPets utilizes FedEx shipping for all outgoing shipments.
- Ground Shipping: 3-5 business days
- 2Day Shipping: 2 business days
- International Shipping: 3-7 business days (depending on location)
- OrthoPets cannot guarantee shipping times or offer any reimbursements on shipping costs.
- For international shipments, please consider that many countries charge taxes, duties, and import fees. OrthoPets is not responsible for these charges/fees.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to OrthoPets
(“Transmissions”) shall be and remain OrthoPets property. All Transmissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and OrthoPets shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, OrthoPets shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that OrthoPets may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your personally identifiable information. In addition, you agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by OrthoPets or its subsidiaries and affiliates (“OrthoPets”) or are the property of their respective owners. The name OrthoPets and the OrthoPets logo are registered marks of OrthoPets. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of: (1) Placing an order with OrthoPets or (2) Using this Site as a shopping resource, provided you do not modify the Site and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents. Except in connection with shopping or placing an order, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of OrthoPets or the applicable copyright owner. Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Site including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, and including any reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication may violate copyright or trademark laws, and, without the prior written permission of OrthoPets, is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ORTHOPETS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH ORTHOPETS BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, ORTHOPETS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
ABOUT OUR PRICES
If you have any questions about this Terms & Condition statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.